UC Sustainability Office
Level 2, Facilities Management Building, Engineering Road
UC Sustainability Office (Engineering Services)
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
Sustainability Engagement Coordinator
Phone: +64 3 3692878
Internal Phone: 92878
Phone: c/- Matt Morris
- report a full paper recycling bin or request an extra bin (stating the bin location, including building, floor, room, as appropriate)
- report a full batteries bin
- request a document-destruct bin be delivered or picked
- Please supply Cleaning Services with an internal requisition form, including the department, contact person's name and number, and your requested document-destruct bin size (120 L or 240 L). Once the bin has been delivered the requisition form will be sent to Facilities Management administrators to be processed. Please note that bulk disposals may take several days to arrange because additional bins may need to be requested from the contractor off campus.
- query anything about recycling or rubbish disposal services
For other campus energy matters, contact:
Tony Sellin, Energy Manager
Phone: +64 3 369 5499 ext 95499
Tony Sellin, UC's Energy manager, is responsible for actively implementing and managing a reduction in the consumption of energy and water used by University of Canterbury.
Tony’s background is Building services engineering in the UK, from Apprentice to Design Team Manager. His most recent experience in the field of Carbon Management was with Lloyds TSB Bank Plc formulating and applying policy relative to European and UK Energy and Performance of Building Directive and Regulation.
Contact Tony about
- carbon emissions