How to be sustainable on campus 101
There are some very simple things everybody can do (staff and students) to be part of a sustainable campus. These are listed below.
- Reduce your carbon emissions; catch a bus or hop on your bike to travel to university.
- Learn how to use our recycling system properly.
- Learn how to grow yum organic veges at UC's community gardens.
- Bringing your lunch? Minimise wrapping and packaging as much as possible.
- Buy Fair Trade beverages and vegetarian food from campus cafes.
- Join an Eco Club or sign up for the Eco Office.
- Help reduce our waste measurements; use a reusable drink bottle or coffee cup.
- Running an event? Check out our Green Event Guide or contact the Sustainability Office for advice.
- Join the Sustainability Office Facebook page.
- Sign up for the Sustainability Office newsletter